Telescopic battery pole saw for professionals, with 5m telescopic reach and performance that surpasses petrol equivalents.
Maximum performance and durability with low weight, excellent ergonomics and quiet operation for use in any location at any time of day.
- Weatherproof (IPX4) – This battery-powered Husqvarna machine fulfils the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. This makes it a long-lasting and reliable tool that can be used all year round in all weather conditions.
- savE™ – Choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result.
- Battery through body design – Smart battery pack position, placed horizontally through the body of the machine. Reduces the risk of having dirt, chips, dust and water accumulate in the battery compartment, causing connector issues. Also, it means the weight of the battery can be placed in or near the desired centre of gravity and in the rotational axis of the product, resulting in increased manoeuvrability. The through body design also offers a high degree of flexibility since it allows battery packs of different sizes to be used.
- Intuitive key pad – The key pad is very easy to operate.
- Efficient brushless motor – Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25 % more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides a high and consistent torque.
- Ergonomic handle – Ergonomically shaped handle for greater comfort and easy access to the controls.
- Harness eyelet – A harness relieves weight for both arms and shoulders and provides a less strenuous working position.
- High chain speed – High chain speed for fast, smooth cutting
- Rear impact guard – The rear-impact guard protects the integrated battery from wear and damage.
- Quiet operation – The noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine – which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) is usually perceived as a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you – and also allows you to work in the most public of settings.
- Low maintenance – No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
- A flexible battery system – The high performing Husqvarna battery system offers a wide range of options, from lightweight integrated- to backpack batteries. The batteries within our system are built to be used over a long time, are quick to recharge and even quicker to swap for continuous use. Our battery system allows flexible use in different Husqvarna tools and you will always find a tailored battery solution that perfectly suits your task at hand.