230 V quick charger for STIHL AK System and AP System batteries. This charger has a 6.5 A charging current for fast recharge times and a built-in fan for active battery cooling.
The AL 301 automatically switches off when the battery is fully charged to prevent overcharging too. Two-stage charging means the battery is first charged at a constant current up to a predetermined voltage limit. Then, the charger switches over to charging at a constant voltage before the current reduces itself automatically until charging is complete. A built in cable tie with Velcro strap on the back means you can wind the cable to the charger to reduce its length. Plus, this charger can be wall mounted for space saving storage.
AK System charge times:
- AK 10 battery in 45 minutes
- AK 20 battery in 55 minutes
- AK 30 battery in 60 minutes
AP System charge times:
- AP 100 battery in 45 minutes
- AP 200 battery in 55 minutes
- AP 300 battery in 60 minutes
- AP 300 S battery in 70 minutes
- AP 500 S battery in 90 minutes
- AR 2000 L backpack battery in 150 minutes
- AR 3000 L backpack battery in 220 minutes