Use the entire sling on large stems, use the extra as a backstay on smaller stems and increase the load-dispersing capability of the Notch rigging thimbles. Because the sling is meant to be tied, it can manoeuvre around mid-line to other locations while still on the rigging line. Perfect to redirect the angle of a pull line on a spar or tree. Makes nearly indestructible attachment point for a more traditional speedline. This sling ring combo is hands down the best tool to lead the rigging line into a the top of any ratcheting or bollards style lowering device.
- Constructed from Sterling’s Kraken double braid, 24 strand polyester rope.
- Available in 16mm, 19mm & 22mm diameters.
- Use for various rigging applications such as redirects, fairlead, or speedline.
- Stays rounder than hollow braid construction under load.
- Features Notch durable hard coated rigging thimbles, choice of Size 2 (20 x 28mm) or Size 3 (28x38mm), hard coating extends the life of the hardware.
- Assembled by Rope Logic expert splicers.
Single ring configurations should only be used as redirects in a system, because a single ring does not provide enough of a bend radius to be used as primary rigging point when dealing with significant weight.