Eye slings provide simplicity and versatility for rigging hardware. A block, Portawrap, or other device is secured within the sling’s eye, and a chocking hitch such as cow hitch or timber hitch is tied using the running end. Although one must know how to use an eye sling, there’s no arguing its efficient simplicity.
- Constructed from Sterling’s Kraken double braid, 24 strand polyester rope.
- Available in 14mm, 16mm, 19mm, 22mm & 25mm diameters.
- Coated for abrasion resistance.
- Most versatile tether for rigging hardware.
- Stays rounder than hollow braid construction under load.
- Features Cordura® protected sleeve for extended life.
- Assembled by Rope Logic expert splicers.