- This chinstrap allows the chinstrap of VERTEX and STRATO helmets to be changed or replaced.
- Allows the worker to modify chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground
- Equipped with lateral separator to adjust strap length
- Compatible with VERTEX (1) and STRATO helmets
- Longer version for different usage situations(1) Versions starting in 2019
- Weight: 34 g
- Material(s): nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester