One of the lightest climbing spikes on the market.
Despite the Talons being impressively light, comfort has not been compromised. These spikes have been designed for maximum wearer comfort even for long periods of use.
The Talon is built on a completely new design that maximises ergonomics and allows the highest level of flexibility and comfort.
The Edelrid Talon Climbing Spurs are one of the lightest climbing spurs on market. The TALON was designed these climbers following the human leg shape. The Talon is built on a completely new design that maximizes ergonomics and allows the highest level of flexibility and comfort for those long days in the harness.
- Lightweight and durable steel construction (thanks to the accurate combination of proper material for each part)
- Ventilated mesh on the padding for better breathability
- ASTM F887-16 conformity
- 3 directional adjusting system on the lower binding for a perfect fixing of the boot
- All textile part are easy to remove and wash, as well as to replace when worn out
- Available in Long (70 mm) and short (43 mm) gaffs
There are no reviews yet.