The PB-770 is ECHO’s largest and most powerful backpack blower.
It features a 63.3cc two-stroke engine and comes with spring-mounted vibration isolation system and ergonomic backpack frame for enhanced operator comfort.
This product is part of ECHO’s X Series range of “best-in-class” products. Click here to find out more about X Series.
- Powerful 2-stroke 63.3cc engine
- Stage 2 compliant low emission engine
- Posi-Loc system ensures quick and easy securing and disconnecting of the blower pipe
- ECHO A|V (Air Infusion Vortex) utilises cleaner burning technology
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Ergonomic backpack frame
- Ergonomic, grouped controls
- Trigger throttle for precise fingertip control
- Specially designed air intake guard
- Spring-mounted vibration-isolation system provides greater operator comfort
- Heavy duty air filter
- ECHO power tools come with
- a five year domestic warranty
- or a two year warranty in professional use
Registration of ECHO products and servicing are necessary to validate the warranty
- Engine displacement: 63.3cc
- Dry weight *: 11kg
- Output: 3.05kW
- Max air volume: 1290m3/h
- Max air speed: 104.6m/sec