At approximately half the size of the standard small rigging pulley and weighing in at only 490g, the new Compact Rigging Pulley offers a highly impressive strength to weight ratio with an 85kN and a WLL of 17kN.
The Pulley plates are made from hot forged Aluminium and it is this manufacturing process which allows such a compact pulley to boast such great strength and dynamic load bearing capacity.
- Working Line (Grey Sheave): 13mm (1/2″) – 38kN (8500lbf)
- Topping Strop (Red Sheave): 16mm (5/8″) – 74kN (16650lbf)
The Compact Rigging Pulley is fitted with a spring-lock closure mechanism.
- (MBS) Minimum Breaking Strength (kN) : 85
- (MBS) Minimum Breaking Strength (lbf) : 19000
- Pulley wheel colour : Red
- Body Finish : Anodised
- Colour : Green/Grey
- Weight : 490g
- Height : 125mm
- Width : 76mm
- CE 0120 Machinery Directive