Innovative double-handle ascender developed for tree climbing.
- new overmoulded, ergonomic handle ascender, designed for greater efficiency when pulling and increased resistence to wear and tear;
- new reinforced “V shape” structure for increate robustness;
- working load of 140 kg.
- top protection cover to stop branches accidentally entering during climbing;
- large ergonomic anti-slip handle, usable when wearing gloves;
- designed for tree climbing on double ropes using “footlock” technique or in combination with the two foot ascenders
- 100 angle between the two handles chosen to reduce arm fatigue: more ergonomic, better performance.