Emergency kit for assistance to the injured in the tree developed by Copalme especially for arborists. The emergency hemostasis cushion helps stop or limit heavy bleeding due to a chainsaw cut. Each element is connected by an elastic cord to intervene quickly in the tree without dropping utensils. This will fit all harnesses and belts.
- Fits all harnesses.
- Fast opening with one hand.
- 1 emergency hemostatic cushion
- 1 pair of scissors capable of cutting a rope
- A tourniquet (see training SST and/or GSST for very particular conditions of use)
- 1 marker pen to indicate the time of placement of the cushion and/or tourniquet.