tirfor T500 Series
The tirfor T-516 hoist is a manual lifting and pulling device.
It is a versatile and portable multi-purpose device.
It can be used for lifting and pulling, but also for lowering, tensioning and securing loads in all directions.
One-man operation by using the telescopic control lever supplied as standard.
Spare shear pins for overload protection are supplied as standard.
Proven quality for decades, brand name and market leader often copied never equalled
The tirfor T series for standard applications
- Lightweight and easily portable for use anywhere
- Delivering safe and assured operation in any direction, either in a straight line or using diverter pulleys over an unlimited length
- Low-wear clamping jaws during demanding applications increasing the life of the wire rope
- Overload protection for safe and secure operation
- Fast and easy to install and use
- Working load can be increased by using sheave blocks
- Positioning loads with millimetre accuracy
- Secure release system
- Load capacity from 1600 kg
- Full range of accessories are available sheave blocks, diverter pulleys, ground anchors and reelers
Cable Weight (20m)
Cable Breaking Strain
Machine Dims (L x H x W)
Handle Dims Open/Closed
530 x 315 x 127 mm
1150 – 650 mm