The trousers feature an incredibly resilient and abrasion resistant panel on the front and ankle of the trouser. The material is woven with kevlar fibres and makes it extremely tough when getting bashed and scraped on trees and debris everyday.
The crotch has undergone a major overhaul, it has been made with kevlar to eliminate ripping and an incredibly stretchy fabric that allows for the ultimate amount of movement and flexibility in the tree. The material has also been changed to prevent sawdust from getting stuck to this area.
Based on customer feedback the trousers now feature a brand NEW liner which offers unrivalled comfort and will no longer trap sawdust or leg hairs in the material on the inside legs of the trousers.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Adjustable waistband
- Kidney pad on the back of trousers for braces
- Elasticated hooks at the base of the trouser to attach to laces of boots
- Reflective decals along the side of the leg
- YKK Zips on all pockets with taped seams
- Vents on the back of the trousers (Type A only)
- Available in 3 colours: Black, blue and lime
- Type A trouser (saw protection on the front of the legs only) protection is rated to Class 1 (20 m/s). EN381-5 Class 1 (20m/s) Type A
- Available in tall leg
The AT4060 is a Type A trouser (saw protection to the front of the leg) and the protection is rated to:
- AT4060 – Class 1 (20 m/s) EN 381-5 Type A