When it comes to mechanical adjusters on lanyards the ART Positioner has become the climbers first choice since entering the market. It clearly represents state-of- the-ART equipment. The Positioner grabs the rope as soon as it comes under load. Contrary to conventionally used rope clamps the Positioner allows a reliable one-handed adjustment even under load. The ergonomically formed release lever offers comfortable handling. The Positioner works with ropes of 11 13 mm in diameter as well as on steel core flip lines with a climbing rope cover. With swivel.
Positioner 2 Swivel features:
- rope clamp/ascender/climbing device
- certified according to EN 567
- body and parts are made from aluminium machined in the solid
- works especially well with lanyards 11-13 mm
- also works on wire core ropes 12-13 mm
- controlled release also under load
- one-handed adjustment of length
- service life: 7 years
- tested with: 4 kN/3 min.
- breaking strength: 24 kN
- weight: 175 g