An innovative tool catering for modern work techniques. Carefully designed to add stability and work positioning options during technical jobs.
The Captain is a self-orientating, high strength throwing hook that is used as a positioning aid. It has been designed to increase stability and create work positioning options during complex jobs requiring repositioning.
The shackle reduces torsional friction and allows the hook to pivot onto any anchor up to 90mm in diameter to achieve reliable location. In this way, the Captain allows you to use remote anchors to traverse the workspace in a controlled manner.
Once the anchor has been located, DMM s high quality engineering ensures the Captain achieves a rated strength of 18kN (dependent on anchor quality). Clever design allows the device to be efficiently racked when the job is done to minimise chances of snagging.
- High strength at 18kN
- Snag-free ‘rackabililty’
- Customisable nose weighting
- Textile compatible hot forged connecting D-Shackle
- Come with 15 metres of sirius 10mm splice rope and DMM tool bag.
- Rating: 18kN
- Max anchor diameter: 90mm
- Bark friendly hook design
- 100% CNC machined hook body
- Hot forged shackle attachment point
- Patent pending