The FUSE sets new standards for guided type fall arresters. Whether ascending or descending, the integrated centrifugal brake enables the device to move up/down the belay rope with incomparable ease from the very first meter. Furthermore, its ability, as a single device, to comply with all relevant European and international standards for large diameter ranges and the highest user loads coupled with its impressively compact design makes it the most versatile device in its class. The structural separation of the trigger and blocking mechanisms together with the lack of serrated jaws not only makes the device tamperproof and kind on ropes, but also enables it to be easily released from the rope after a fall. The mandatory combination with an appropriate
DEFUSER shock absorber (S, L, or RESCUE) makes it possible to select a complete system that is ideal for the intended use thanks to the different lengths and performance parameters.
Guided type fall arrester pursuant to EN 353-2 with an integrated shock absorber. The shock absorber is designed for a high load capacity of up to 140 kg. The OMBILIX 140 has a compact design and moves very smoothly during ascents.
• Extremely kind on ropes thanks to the non-serrated brake jaws
• Edge tested according to RFU 11.075 and therefore approved for horizontal applications
• Four standards all met by one device (EN 353-2, EN 12841-A, RfU 11.075 and ANSI Z359.15)
• Integrated RFID chip for easier usage documentation
• Integrated cam locking function for workplace positioning or securing the rope in high winds
• Incomparably good glide movement up and down the rope from the first meter
• Can be easily clipped to/unclipped from the rope at any point