Very lightweight, professional cordless arborist saw for use in noise-sensitive areas.
Thanks to its powerful engine and a chain speed of 16 m/s (40% higher than its predecessor the MSA 160 T), the MSA 161 T also accelerates very rapidly and delivers fine, extremely precise cutting.
The saw comes with a high-quality ¼ P cutting attachment and captive nut on the sprocket cover as standard.
Complete Set Includes:
1 x MSA 161T with 12″ Bar and Chain /1 x AP200 Battery / 1 x AL300 Charger
Rated voltage V
Recommended bar length cm/inch
Run time with AP 200 min 1)
up to 42
Run time with AP 300 min 2)
up to 50
Run time with AP 300 S min 3)
up to 62
Weight kg 4)
Vibration level left/right m/s² 5)
Sound pressure level dB(A) 6)
Sound power level dB(A) 6)
Oil tank volume cm3
1) Run times vary depending on the application
2) Run times can vary depending on use and application
3) Running times are reference values and may vary depending on the application.
4) Excluding battery
5) Uncertainty (K) factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2 m/s²
6) Uncertainty (K) factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 (dB(A)