STIHL connected is a smart fleet management system that enables professional users to digitally manage machine fleets and work assignments.
This is managed by the STIHL Smart Connector – a sensor with a diameter of just under 5cm, which is mounted on the tool. It can be mounted on petrol, electric or battery-powered tools where it records and saves the operating hours while the motor is running and transmits this information via Bluetooth® 4.2 to the STIHL connected App (the smart connector can be mounted on non-STIHL tools too). The Smart Connector offers entirely new functions and services, as a basis for device management both in your home garden using the STIHL connected App, and for managing your machine fleet using the STIHL connected Portal.
Here’s a few reasons why STIHL connected can help manage your fleet of tools:
- The Digital Fleet Management keeps a record of all tools and their service record
- You get prompts when a tool needs servicing, so you never forget to change the plug, filter or just carry out maintenance
- You can see how many hours a tool has done, so you can plan which tools to use, replace or buy more of
- At the end of the day, you can open the app and see which tools are next to you – so you can tell if something is missing
- Book a service with your nearest STIHL Approved Dealer and give them access to see what work will be needed in advance.
|Dimensions (l x b x h) mm||53 x 42 x 14|
|Signal range m||Approx. 10|
|Running time per battery charge Year||Approx. 1|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth low energy 4.2|
|Battery||3V CR 2.032|