The Talon provides a secure and comfortable leg attachment for any handsaw scabbard. One size fits all. A tough rubber strap secures the scabbard to the shell, while an elastic Velcro strap holds it firmly to your leg.
Many arborists choose to wear their handsaw on their leg because it keeps the saw from swinging and lets the climber know exactly where the saw is at all times. With its secure connection and thick padding, this revolutionary accessory fixes all of the problems associated with wearing a saw on the leg, including inconvenient strap placement and uncomfortable pressure or chafing.
A tough rubber strap secures the scabbard to the shell, while an elastic Velcro strap holds it firmly to your leg.
- Ergonomically designed Talon shells can be placed anywhere on your leg
- Eliminates chafing and rubbing
- Adds space between your leg and the saw to minimise catching on trousers
- Provides superior airflow between the scabbard and your leg
- Fits any handsaw scabbard, guaranteed