The STEIN Arbor-Trolley originally launched in September 2010 as a multi-functional handling system designed to take the hard work out of transporting brash and logs.
For 2022 the Arbor-Trolley has been updated following end-user feedback:
- Improved handle design to help avoid ankle bite
- Adjustable handle allows for a 110mm (4.5″) height adjustment
- Modular Frame Design with replaceable frame components
- The new modular design helps reduce shipping costs by reducing shipping dimensions
- Increased range of accessories
- Manufactured in the USA and the United Kingdom. Both versions are manufactured to the same standards and specifications.
Over the last 12 years Arborist Companies around the World have come to appreciate the benefits a STEIN Arbor-Trolley brings to a worksite. Not only does it speed up the transportation of brash and logs it also helps reduce the debris left by dragging brash along paths and lawns.
With the simple addition of a kit transportation system fitted (3 options available) gear can easily be transported to the work zone in reduced journeys therefore saving time.
The RC4600 Arbor-Trolley retains its capability of carrying up to 500kg (1100 lbs) in weight and can transport the equivalent of over five man-loads of loose brash in one trip. At only 75cm (29.5″) wide it is perfect for transporting material through narrow access gateways.
This multi-functional handling system has many applications and uses to help reduce transportation time, reduce manual handling issues, and ultimately speed up the job in a safe manner.
- Increased productivity
- Reduces manual handling
- Reduces workforce fatigue
- More efficient worksite
- Reduces debris clear-up
- Portrays a Professional image