Now the 500 cm JOKER LIGHT with one ring complies with the TS 16415:2013 standard. They now can be used for 2 persons, like the CHOKER JOKER LIGHT and in particular help save time for aerial rescue (no need to set up another system).
The new range of JOKER is lighter and easier to spot in a tree. The new rings are very strong, and the range is completed with a length for ground anchors.
The JOKER LIGHT is easy to adjust in length, with a loop every 10 cm (0.32 ft). A few examples of use:
– as a simple anchor, with its full length or shortened with the loops
– combined with another JOKER LIGHT or with a CHOKER JOKER LIGHT (with a girth hitch). To lengthen a system, for instance on a large trunk, while keeping the possibility to retrieve it from the ground.
– for redirects (to be retrieved or not)
– as ground anchor, with the 5 m (16.40 ft) version (1 ring)
– NEW: JOKER LIGHT 500 cm (16.40 ft) with 1 ring (perfect for ground anchorage).
– 5.00 m (16.40 ft) with 1 ring: 540 g (19.04 oz)
Strap, simple traction: 2,320 daN
Combined (with a girth hitch): 2,500 daN
Loops (seam): 660 daN
Rings: 3,000 daN (distortion)
Strap 100 % polyester – 19 mm wide (0.74 in)
Rings: New design, hollow stainless steel rings (very resistant, very light)
Wood retrieval ball (version with 2 rings) – Ø 30 mm (1.18 in)