Texspan round slings are manufactured from 100% polyester. The sling is made up with a seamless outer polyester cover and a core produced from a continuous hank of high-tenacity polyester. They are softer than duplex slings and kinder to delicate surfaces.
Sling sizes (circumference): 5m or 8m. (The working length is half the circumference).
All Texspan round slings offer flexibility and ease of handling, they will provide the ideal solution to your lifting requirements and all slings are colour-coded to indicate WLL (Working Load Limit). They are manufactured to the European lifting sling standard BS EN1492-2:2000 and give a 7:1 safety factor. Each sling is individually numbered for traceability and is supplied with a certificate of conformity.
- 2000kg Working Load Limit (WLL)
- EWL Lengths – 2.5m & 4.0m
- Circa Lengths – 5.0m & 8.0m
- 100% high-tenacity polyester hank inner core with seamless outer sleeve
- Colour coded to the European standard
- 7:1 safety factor
- CE marked to comply with EU directive
- Individually certificate of conformity
- BSEN 1492-1:2000 compliant