Looking for basic chainsaw protective trousers without the bells, whistles and higher comfort stretch chainsaw trousers can provide?
Look no further than our SIP Protection BasePro chainsaw trousers.
The outer fabric is composed of a regular polyester cotton fabric, perfectly suitable for temporary or seasonal forestry work.
Don’t be mistaken however.
The BasePro trousers, which are the most economic pair of SIP Protection trousers of our range, still providing the comfort you want, the protection you need and the quality you expect from SIP Protection!
- Bib in back with attachment for braces
- Front fly with zip closure – closing by 1 button
- Elastic waist with loops for belt and attachment for suspenders
- 1 patched pocket for measuring equipment and fixation of spark plug spanner, 1 patched pocket with zipper on the back, 2 inset pockets
- Triple-needle stitching on the back seam to the inside leg
- Fixed polyamide lining
- 6 layer front protective inlay
- Water repellent 65% Polyester – 35% cotton outer fabric ± 210 g/m2
Our products are light, comfortable and easy to maintain. Whenever you have a question on the maintenance of your garment, please carefully read the user instructions that are added to every single packaging.