Waist Trousers, Technical Extreme
Husqvarna Technical 20A Extreme Trousers with lightweight stretch Cordura reinforcement in critical areas and a slim fit. With Tech-Knee and ventilation openings which provide protection and durability. WIth an adjustable waist, reflex tapes and Husqvarna logo on the lower back leg. Fulfils EN 381 Class 1 (20 m/s).
Husqvarna Technical 20A Extreme Trousers features
- Adjust for Perfect Fit
- The clothing comes with hook and loop ankle strap as well as elastic drawstrings at the waist allowing you to adjust your gear for a perfect fit.
- Keep your trousers in place
- Attach the boot hook on the inside of the cuff to your laces, to keep them tightly secured.
- Braces included
- The trousers come with quality braces, so they stay safely and comfortably in place all day.
- Well Ventilated
- Openings at the yoke and the lower back make for good ventilation. Zips under the arms let you adjust the airflow to your liking.
- Easy-Access Pockets
- The jacket has two pockets on the chest, one on the sleeve and a dedicated first-aid pocket.
- Pockets for your Mobile Phone
- The chest pockets have a padded lining for your mobile phone keeping it well protected and within easy reach at all times.
The Tech-Knee Technolgy. Exceptional protection and mobility.
- Added Proection Layers
- The Tech-Knee provides excellent saw protection, thanks to the additional fibre layers. This improves safety, especially in situations where the trousers fit tight to the knee.
- Pre-Bent Fabric
- The complete knee, including the waterproof layers and saw protection fabric., has been pre-bent to ensure a perfect fit in all working positions.
- Water Repellent
- The knee has a water-resistant inner lining and an outer layer made of water-repellent fabric, keeping water and moisture from penetrating the saw protection layers. This means you can work comfortably in wet conditions for a longer time.