Offers enhanced saw protection, yet easy to wear for light forestry work. Designed with high quality materials, including CorduraR reinforcements. High-quality fastenings provide good fit, while ventilation zippers, ruler pocket, reflex bands and extra reinforced knees, ankles and lower legs ensure safety, productivity and comfort.
Husqvarna Functional Chainsaw Trousers (Type A, Class 2) – Size 37″ waist
- The highten back ensures comfort and productivity for the user during work.
- Zippers at the back of the legs let you adjust the airflow to your liking.
- The lower part of the protection pad on the inside of the trousers is reinforced to protect the saw protection from wear and ensure high durability.
- Extra reinforced knees to withstand tough use and extend product lifetime.
- The lower part of the trousers has been reinforced to withstand tough use and extend product lifetime.
- Completely covered chainsaw protection pad – Saw dust can not as easily penetrate the saw protection material.
- The fabric delivers high functionality and exceptional comfort. Our Cordura® heavy is used on the most exposed areas of the garments – around ankles and wrists for example. The fabric has a Teflon® finish which helps repel water, oil and stains. 220 g/m2. 100 % Cordura®.
- EN Certification – EN 381 / EN ISO 11393
- Trousers have cut protection class 2 (=ˆ 24 m/s)