Breatheflex Design A Chainsaw Trousers, for forest workers and tree climbers should be light weight, and as comfortable and breathable as possible, while retaining good abrasion resistance – so these were the were top of the ‘must have’ list when we designed the Breatheflex trouser range.
Incorporating a multi-layered chainsaw shield system with Dyneema for ultimate protection, the Breatheflex range uses the lightest chainsaw stalling system available, to reduce fatigue.
The trousers outer shell is made from Climasphere breathable fabrics which are also highly abrasion and snag resistant (a must for tree climbers) and the six-way stretch feature makes for the most comfortable forestry chainsaw pants on the market.
The AT4010 is a Type A trouser (saw protection to the front of the legs only) and the protection is rated to Class 1 (20 m/s).
Breatheflex Design A Chainsaw Trousers features
- Reinforced seams at high tension areas: Stronger build for longer lasting trousers
- Kevlar reinforcement at lower leg: Resistance to abrasion such as from thorns and brash
- Quality YKK zipper system on flies and all pockets: – Zipper system is designed to survive extensive heavy use
- Downward facing Pocket Zips: Compatibility with wearing a climbing harness
- Reinforced lining around ankle: Reduces wear from boot lace hooks
- Hi Vis Reflective decals: – Improved roadside safety in low-light conditions
- Cargo and phone pockets have double fold over flap: Keeps shavings and dust out
- Elasticated boot lace fastener: Reduces sawdust ingress into boots
- EN381-5 Class 1 (20m/s) Type A
- Ultra-light multi layered chainsaw shield system with Dyneema
- Kevlar reinforced lower legs for increased abrasion protection
- Hi-Vis Refelective decals on legs and pockets for added safety
- Available in Short, Regular, Tall, and Extra Tall
Additional leg sizing:
- Breatheflex are available in Short 29″, Regular leg 31″ and Tall leg 33″
Sizing: Waist sizes range from XS-3XL. For sizes in inches/cm refer to the sizing chart below.
There are no reviews yet.