The Protos® Integral Arborist is fitted with a special Maclip chin strap and Crash Absorber.
In a challenging work environment that requires maximum concentration and attention, your hard hat cannot cause any interference or slip out of place.
The innovative and specially designed features of the Protos® Integral offer unparalleled comfort that surpasses all safety standards, providing outstanding head protection.
Maximum Safety with Total Comfort
- Your Protos® Arborist comes with a Maclip chin strap and Koroyd Crash Absorber.
- Your Protos® Arborist visor provides an unobstructed view giving maximum all round visibility.
- Your Protos® Arborist provides all round protection against vertical and horizontal impacts.
- Your Protos® Arborist gives you a very comfortable fit due to the easily adjustable 20 different size options. Setup is a one time operation so that there is no need for any readjustment.
- Your Protos® Arborist has a patented neck cradle system, which when engaged, gently hugs the back of your neck, helping to keep your Protos® securely on your head. The neck protection also acts as an additional safety feature by protecting the back of the head to avert the risk of skull base fracture.
- Opening the ventilation slider on the helmet crown creates an active ventilation system where air can flow around your head keeping you cool whilst working. In cooler and rainy weather, simply close the slider. The slider will detach from the shell if struck in a big impact, thereby removing the energy from your head.
- The KlimaAir® internal absorption pads transport perspiration away from the head helping to keep you comfortable throughout the working day.
To further enhance your Protos® Arborist safety helmet, the unique Protos® modular system allows customisation to your specific requirements with the addition of integrated safety glasses and a range of accessories.
Ear Protection: SNR 26dB
One Size fits 54cm to 62cm
For hygiene reasons, regular washing of the main support is recommended. Replacement of these should be 2-3 years when used daily.