Arbortec Xpert Lo Socks are an 8″ (200mm) sock made from a blend of Advansa Thermocool* and Merino Wool** for optimum temperature and moisture regulation and Lycra and Borgolon Nylon for a snug fit.
With a clever flex zone at the front of the ankle; ribbed calf grips at the top and the 4 layer knitted heel and toe; these socks are the perfect partners for your Arbortec footwear. Available in size EU 36 / UK 3 to EU 50 / UK 15 / US 16.
Arbortec Xpert Lo Socks features
- Shaped heel support with front flex zone:- superb comfort inside your footwear
- Moisture wicking fibres on sides and tibia:- for good moisture management
- Padding in footbed for shock absorption:- Reduce fatigue and back pain
- Softened instep:- to protect against blisters and bruises;
- Reinforced toe & heel:- increased durability
*Thermocool: The Advansa Thermocool combination is a unique blend of hollow cored fibers and fibers with a longitudinally channelled surface, providing benefits beyond that which can be expected by a single yarn of one type of fibre.
**Merino Wool is one of nature s wonders which is naturally breathable and odour resistant, and has amazing thermal properties.