Each pair of boots comes with a pair of socks and spare laces.
Scafell Lite Class 2 Chainsaw Boots are the latest in Arbortec’s chainsaw footwear range and represents a new move forward in chainsaw footwear.
It’s based on the same hand built concept as the previous Scafell model, and in addition includes a new 4 density sole unit, and a composite midsole system for the perfect balance of stability, flexibility, weight and longevity.
Scafell Lite Class 2 Chainsaw Boots features:
- Tested and Certified to Class 2, giving 24m/s chainsaw protection: Vital for professional users.
- Flexible pierce-resistant protective midsole: Full puncture protection without loss of comfort.
- 4D SOLE™: Technically advanced sole unit for arb industry. Built to work on the ground and in the trees.
- BreatheDRY® system: Gives the boot greater breathability and is also 100% waterproof. Guaranteed to keep your feet dry.
- 3 ZONE™ Lacing system: Provides ultimate support with speed roller section, heel stabilisation zone and also open top hooks for hassle free tie-off.
- Grab It™: Allows you to put your boot on with no trouble. Simple.
- i-fit™: Foot hugging concept, with moveable inner tongue, deep heel grip and close fitting elasticised protection gaiter.
The Scafell Lite comes with removable and also replaceable comfort Breathedry footbed.