Scafell Lite Class 2 Chainsaw Boots are the latest in Arbortec’s chainsaw footwear range and represents a new move forward in chainsaw footwear.
It’s based on the same hand built concept as the previous Scafell model, and in addition includes a new 4 density sole unit, and a composite midsole system for the perfect balance of stability, flexibility, weight and longevity.
Scafell Lite Class 2 Chainsaw Boots features:
- Tested and Certified to Class 2, giving 24m/s chainsaw protection: Vital for professional users.
- Flexible pierce-resistant protective midsole: Full puncture protection without loss of comfort.
- 4D SOLE™: Technically advanced sole unit for arb industry. Built to work on the ground and in the trees.
- BreatheDRY® system: Gives the boot greater breathability and is also 100% waterproof. Guaranteed to keep your feet dry.
- 3 ZONE™ Lacing system: Provides ultimate support with speed roller section, heel stabilisation zone and also open top hooks for hassle free tie-off.
- Grab It™: Allows you to put your boot on with no trouble. Simple.
- i-fit™: Foot hugging concept, with moveable inner tongue, deep heel grip and close fitting elasticised protection gaiter.
The Scafell Lite comes with removable and also replaceable comfort Breathedry footbed, spare laces and a complimentary pair of Scafell Lite technical socks.