Reecoil is donating 5% of sales to the National Breast Cancer Foundation (Australia and UK)
The REECOIL Full-Reach chainsaw lanyard has been designed to give you full mobility while climbing and cutting.
When extended the Full Reach lanyard stretches further than other lanyards but still Reecoils as short, if not shorter than others. This means that your movement isn’t restricted while making cuts and handling your saw.
It has also been designed to give you two ways of attaching to your top handled saw.
Attach to the rear D Ring on the back of your saw with a girth hitch and use the extra sewn loop to bring the hang carabiner as close to your saw as possible. This makes your saw sit high on the back of your harness.
You can also attach to the top handle using the built in second loop, making it very easy to hang your saw up one handed onto your Petzl Caritool, Rock Exotica Transporter or similar tool hook.
Designed to work with the Stihl MS200T, MS201T, MS192T, Husqvarna T540XP and other climbing saws.
- You will get full reach with both arms
- Saw hangs higher on your harness
- Two ways of hanging and handling your saw
- Designed by climbers, for climbers!
- Stretches further than any other lanyard while REECOILing back to a compact size of 55cm
- Designed for use with top handle climbing saws.
- Non Tearway
Length: 55cm to over 150cm
Width: 2.5cm (1″)