Exclusively designed by Husqvarna the T45X trimmer head features a semi-automatic cord feed system “Tap’n go“ and ball bearing resting surface. Features developed for users with high demands on durability and minimized downtime. The trimmer line is fed automatically when the head is pushed into the ground. This means that the user always controls when the line is fed and the line can be fed while working with the machine.
- Open eyelet: Provides for easy cord feeding.
- Resting surface with ball bearing: Provides for less wear and longer life span.
- Exchangeable parts: Included parts can be exchanged seperately.
- Durability 5/5: Optimised material combinations for prolonged lifetime.
- Heavy grass: For dense, coarse grass, but not for woody growth.
Fits to Brushcutter model: