Husqvarna 562 XP is developed for professional loggers, tree care workers and skilled land owners. The saw has a ground breaking design and is loaded with innovative solutions for efficient, convenient operation with a large air filter. Our unique X-Torq engine technology provides more power where you need it, up to 20% less fuel consumption and 75% less exhaust emissions.
- Type of use: Full time use (Professional)
- Equivalant to: Stihl MS362
- Optimised ergonomics – Compact design with Low Vib®
- High efficiency – Highly efficient, reliable and powerful X-Torq® engine
- Optimal performance – Autotune™ always ensures maximum performance
- High productivity – High power to weight ratio and high capacity air filter
- Less down time – Air injection™ increases long term durability
- Efficient limbing – RevBoost™ & lightened flywheel for instant acceleration
- Application flexibility – 3/8″ pitch, 1.5mm guage large bar mount
- 562XP is supplied with a 3/8 large bar mount (same as 365 up to 395XP) compared to the 560XP which has a 0.325 small bar mount (same as 550XP). The benefit is that operators that use larger Husqvarna saws can standardise the bars and chains that they use rather than carry 2 types of bar and chain. It also gives them more flexibility by having the ability to use a much larger bar on a smaller lighter power unit. This is particularly beneficial for an arborist when taking a tree down in sections as they can use a lighter more compact saw up in the tree.