For professional users who want a lightweight, extremely easy-to-use top handle chainsaw with high performance. Perfect for arborists. A robust chainsaw with excellent ergonomics, high performance and high chains peed.
- Battery Voltage: 36V
- Cutting length: 12″ (30cm)
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 2.4 kg
- Flip-up tank cap
- The flip-up tank cap is easy to open.
- Efficient brushless motor
- Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25 % more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides a high and consistent torque.
- Belt eye let
- Makes it quick and easy to connect the saw to the climbing harness.
- Gear up for nonstop operation
- Our battery accessories allow you to carry on and get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Petrol performance
- The battery back provides an equally high power, reliable operation and long lifetime as petrol-driven machines ? without any direct emissions. Also, you get as much done on a single charge, as you would manage on one tank of petrol.
- One battery fits all
- The battery pack is designed for demanding, long lasting professional use. It is designed for the products in our Battery Series line-up, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between different product applications and keep working.
- Inertia chain brake
- Effective inertia-activated chain brake.
- Retained bar nuts
- The retaining function prevents loosing the bar nuts.
- High chain speed
- High chain speed for fast, smooth cutting
- Intuitive key pad
- The key pad is very easy to operate.
- Choose savE™ for maximum run time.
- Rope attachment
- A sturdy point for fastening a rope, making it easy to hoist the saw up into a tree.
*The complete kit includes the T535i XP shell with bar & chain, a BLi200 battery & QC330 charger.