EcoMill 36″ Chainsaw Mill
New 36″ Ecomill. Based on the old Alaskan Mill design this mill is for those on a budget and looking to start their chainsaw milling career.
Or maybe you’d like a back up mill to take the tops off logs. This mill is ONLY available in a 36″ version. It will handle chainsaws with bars from 16″ to 42.
- 16″ bar will give a 8″ cutting width
- 18″ bar will give a 10″ cutting width
- 20″ bar will give a 12″ cutting width
- 24″ bar will give a 16″ cutting width
- 28″ bar will give a 20″ cutting width
- 30″ bar will give a 22″ cutting width
- 36″ bar will give a 28″ cutting width
- 42″ bar will give a 34″ cutting width
What size chainsaw do I need
The bigger the better! You can mill with a longer bar on a smaller chainsaw by switching to a Lo Pro set up.
Set ups are varied and you will need to do some research to see how to get the most out of your saw.
There are no reviews yet.