Ecoplug Max is a highly effective patented tree stump killer. Each plug contains 300mg of granular glyphosate herbicide. Once inserted and hammered in place, Ecoplug Max releases glyphosate through the sides directly into the tree stumps.
- No water is needed to apply Ecoplug Max , vastly reducing required labour.
- 95-100% efficacy on treated stumps, preventing regrowth.
- Ecoplugs take up little storage space and are safe to transport loosely.
- 100% selective with no effect on surrounding trees or vegetation.
- Significantly reduces risks to operator and environment from using herbicide to control trees.
- Ecoplugs mark treated stumps; liquid glyphosates require marker dye to highlight treated stumps.
- Meets requirements of Sustainable Use Directive to minimise herbicide use and the Water Framework Directive to prevent contamination of waterways with pesticides.
- Use in all weather, all year round – most glyphosates have a much smaller application window.
- Significantly reduces the cost of clearing trees by reducing the need for follow up site visits.
By utilizing EcoPlug Max the stump/tree will die. Treat the stump by applying the plug immediately after felling, in fresh wood.
EcoPlug Max is applied for approval in the US by the Environmental Protection Agency USA.
|Tree Species||Stump Diameter in CM||No. of Ecoplugs|
|Group 1:Alder, Aspen, Beech, Birch, Elm, Lime, Maple, Mountain Ash, Willow||
|Group 2: Ash, Cherry, Bird Cherry, Oak||
|Group 3: Poplar, Rhododendron, Elder, Tree of Heaven||