With the Breatheflex Pro’s everything comes down to the weight and performance of the trousers. With strong and lightweight Dyneema, we can ensure these trousers will keep you well protected and still allow you the flexibility you need to manoeuvre around the job site and canopy of a tree with ease.
The trousers feature an incredibly resilient, abrasion-resistant and reflective panel on the knees and ankle of the trouser.
The crotch is made with kevlar to eliminate ripping and incredibly stretchy fabric that allows for the ultimate amount of movement and flexibility.
Based on customer feedback the trousers now feature a brand NEW liner which offers unrivalled comfort and will no longer trap sawdust or leg hairs in the material on the inside legs of the trousers.
The Breatheflex Pro Hi-vis conforms to EN ISO 20471 RIS – 3279 -TOM.
- Adjustable waistband
- Kidney pad on the back of trousers for braces
- Elasticated hooks at the base of the trouser to attach to laces of boots
- Reflective decals on the lower leg
- YKK Zips on all pockets with taped seams
- Vents on the back of the trousers (Type A only)
- Type A trouser (saw protection on the front of the legs only) protection is rated to Class 1 (20 m/s).
- Conforms to EN ISO 20471 RIS – 3279 -TOM
- Available in regular and tall leg