Hot-forged light alloy carabiner with an oval shape, triplex gate and elevated workloads. Particularly suitable for recovery and rescue operations, mountaineering, speleology, aid climbing and big wall.
- oval shaped for optimal positioning of pulleys and clamps, shaped for better grip during use;
- elevated workloads: major axis strength 25 kN and minor axis strength 12 kN;
- new improved section in the most used points, for an increased resistance during the contact with the equipment and rope;
- ACL system, which allows you to attach it to the belay loop on the harness, stabilizing it and preventing the possibility of cross loading.
- catch-free closure that prevents accidental snagging during use.
- Locking System: Tri-Lock
- Gate Opening: 21mm
- Strength (Gate Closed): 25kN
- Strength (Gate Open): 7kN
- Strength (Minor Axis): 12kN
- Weight: 76 g
- Certification(s): EN 12275:2013-B, EN 362:2004-A/T, CE
- Made in: Italy
There are no reviews yet.