Hot forged light alloy HMS carabiner with triplex twist-lock gate, conceived for use in trad climbing, sport climbing and alpinism in general.
- especially recommended for use with belay devices;
- ample inside space for use with the Munter hitch and for rope maneuvers on the belay station;
- emphasized double T beam construction, for an optimal weight / strength ratio;
- light and shaped, for a better grip;
- catch-free nose avoids snagging when clipping and unclipping;
- with ACL system to prevent cross loading.
- Locking System: Tri-Lock
- Gate Opening: 21mm
- Strength (Gate Closed): 23kN
- Strength (Gate Open): 8kN
- Strength (Minor Axis): 8kN
- Weight: 84 g
- Certification(s): EN 12275:2013-H, EN 362:2004-A/T, CE
- Made in: Italy
There are no reviews yet.