1x DMM HITCHCLIMBER PULLEY & 2x ULTRA O KARABINERS SET
The DMM Triple Attachment Pulley combines the high efficiency of DMM pulleys with a small 3 hole rigging plate to give an extremely versatile piece of equipment. It can obviously be used as a standard pulley, but the additional holes allow it to be guided or controlled without adding any complication into the system.
All the edges are rope and textile friendly allowing direct attachment that minimises bulk and maximises versatility.
Pre-lubricated Oilite Bushing give minimal efficiency losses and minimal maintenance requirements.
An integral part of the DMM/Teufelberger ‘Hitch Climber’ set up developed in conjunction with Treemagineers.
Available in Red
- Certified to EN12278:2007 (Pulleys), EN795(b):2012
(Transportable temporary anchor devices) and NFPA 1983 (2012) Class T rating
- Triple attachment points for special applications
- Hot forged aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Heat treated stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance
- Pre-lubricated Oilite Bushings for ultra smooth operation
- Riveted and tamper-proof assembly
- Recommended for arborist and rescue applications
- Anodised to BS EN ISO 7599:2010 class AA10 sealed for corrosion protection
- Available in Red or Titanium
- Individually marked for traceability
- Supply colours may vary