Distel spurs with DMM hot-forged aluminium shank in cooperation with DMM with improved 2020 pads and PTFE coated gaffs.
Hot-forged aluminium shank in cooperation with DMM:
– Optimized ergonomic fit with three times angled design.
– Large 45 mm wide stirrup with offset for longer working periods.
– Vibram rubber sole gives foothold when branch walking.
The 2020 pad for all Distel climbers features the following improvements:
– Additional padding for the shin and calf is provided with a foam plate that is 50% larger. The 2020 pad encloses almost the entire leg.
– An optimal fit in the shell and ultimately on the user’s leg is achieved by a grid structure of the pad.
– The grid structure leads to a punctual pressure distribution, which gives the user an increased subjective feeling of comfort.
– Increased thickness of the foam of 2 cm.
Gaffs with black PTFE coating
PTFE is widely known as a highly engineered plastic that dramatically reduces friction and breakaway moments, such as in aluminum pans:
– Easier release of the gaff from the wood saves effort and stress.
There are no reviews yet.