Distel Alu 3 shank
The third evolution of Distel aluminum climbers comes with a newly designed, hot-forged shank:
– 10% lighter, 50 grams each, than the previous version realized by optimized cross section and using a stronger alloy.
– Anti-slip ribs on the bottom of the stirrup and 3-dimensional forging details.
– Blasted surface for highest possible bending fatigue strength together with a scratch-resistant black polymer anodization results in a satin matt finish.
The 2020 pad for all Distel climbers features the following improvements:
– Additional padding for the shin and calf is provided with a foam plate that is 50% larger. The 2020 pad encloses almost the entire leg.
– An optimal fit in the shell and ultimately on the user’s leg is achieved by a grid structure of the pad.
– The grid structure leads to a punctual pressure distribution, which gives the user an increased subjective feeling of comfort.
– Increased thickness of the foam of 2 cm.
Gaffs with black PTFE coating
PTFE is widely known as a highly engineered plastic that dramatically reduces friction and breakaway moments, such as in aluminum pans:
– Easier release of the gaff from the wood saves effort and stress.
There are no reviews yet.