100% High Tenacity Polyester Static Rope
With the growing number of climbers switching to SRT to access the canopy. There is a need of a good low-stretch climbing line. With a 0.63% stretch Sterling HTP Snake Bite Green is the answer. In a bright GREEN!
Please note this rope is not suitable for stationery rope work positioning due to its low stretch and is only suitable for access using cammed devices.
- Manufactured by Sterling Ropes
- Brand: SHERRILLtree
- Diameter: 10mm
- Elongation: .63% @ 244 kg
- Weight: 4.6kg per 60m
- Colour: Black, Grey and Bright Green
- Fabric: Polyester
- Low electrical conductivity
- Remains supple after extensive use
- The feel, handling, and knotability of dynamic rope
- Naturally dry fiber resists moisture
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Better UV and chemical resistance
- Better efficiency in mechanical advantage systems
- Great compatibility with most standard equipment
Please Note: Not Spliceable
There are no reviews yet.