Revolutionary Flexifirm™ Core Technology results in a lightweight 11.5mm climbing line that stays firm and round while permitting spliced eyes in one or both ends of the line using a double braid splice. Tachyon™ performs well in popular hardware designed for use with 11mm ropes. The product’s firm yet flexible design and superior strand definition significantly improve friction hitch performance without the ‘bagginess’ that occurs with other 11mm ropes. The firm, round cross section also improves grip for less hand fatigue without the added bulk and weight of half inch ropes.
Revolutionary new dual-core design with polyolefin inner core strands surrounded by an energy-absorbing nylon core. A durable, UV and abrasion-resistant polyester cover protects the core from the harsh environments where the product is used.
- Superior strand definition to improve performance in traditional hitches and prusiks without the cover ‘bagging’ or ‘milking’
- Easily spliced on one or both ends using conventional double braid splice
- Available in other high-visibility colors
- Improved grip and reduced hand fatigue
- Works in popular hardware designed for use with 11mm ropes
- Arborist Climbing Rope
- Rope Access
- Rope Size ⌀: 11.5mm (7/16″)
- Weight: 93.7 g/m (6.3 lbs/100ft)
- Tensile: 3221 kg (7100 lbs)