Ultra-light pulley / rope clamp (only 80 g!) designed for work, rope climbing manoeuvres, rescue and self-rescue situations.
- for use with ropes EN 892 / EN 1891 ⌀ 8 13 mm;
- spring operated cam for use as a rope ascender (fig. 1);
- sliding lock for use as a pulley (fig. 2);
- it allows the hauling of light loads (fig. 3);
- exceptional use with webbing 10 16 mm, for positioning adjustment (fig. 4);
- developed to work also on wet or dirty ropes.
- Weight: 80 g
- Certification(s): EN 12278:2007
- Certification(s): EN 567:1997
- Made in: Italy