The revolutionary SHK-1 is the most innovative industrial safety helmet to hit the market.
Designed specifically for the industrial trades, the SHK-1 utilizes cutting-edge head protection components used in gravity sports but never before used together in an industrial safety helmet. Koroyd’s welded tubes crumple instantly and consistently on impact, absorbing maximum force in a controlled manner, minimizing energy transferred to your head. This unique behavior helps to protect your skull and brain from direct and angled impacts which may reduce the risk of suffering a life-changing injury. In the event of an accident, the tool twICEme®, which is an integrated chip based on NFC technology that stores emergency contacts and critical medical information, allows first responders to quickly access vital data when seconds matter.
The STUDSON SHK-1 industrial safety helmet is the first of its kind in North America. From an industrial design standpoint, we set out to design an innovative-looking helmet while blending elements from the traditional hard hat heritage. The side rails get their inspiration from a technical knife handle and the rear rail is modular and can be switched out to achieve full-brim characteristics, providing sun & rain protection.
✓ ANSI Z89.1- 2014 | Meets European standard EN 12492:2012
✓ Certified Type II – Type II helmets can withstand impact from all sides
✓ Class C — Conductive
✓ Vented — Designed to keep the rain out while providing greater impact protection and increased breathability perfect for those out in the field
✓ Rear dial— Located in the back to tighten and loosen helmet as needed
✓ Utmost comfort — Comfort is essential and our helmets are comfortable enough to wear through your entire work day.
- Koroyd® welded tubes — crumple instantly on impact to absorb maximum force to protect your skull and brain from direct and angled impacts which may reduce the risk of suffering a life-changing injury.
- Brainshield® by Shield-X® — Replaceable helmet pad system to significantly reduce the sharp twisting and compression of the brain during angled or oblique impacts – the primary cause of concussions.
- twICEme® — An integrated chip based on NFC technology that stores emergency contacts and critical medical information to allow first responders to access vital data when seconds matter.
- Modular rear brim — Our helmet comes with a slight rear brim designed for rain deflection. Comes with additional flat rear option to achieve a cap-style look.
- 4-point chin strap system — Fidlock® magnetic buckle enclosure with adjustable nylon 4-point strap, allowing for maximum adjustability and easy one-handed use with gloves.
- Sleek Design — An innovative-looking helmet while blending elements from the traditional hard hat heritage
- Add-on accessories available to attach to SHK-1 helmet
The ear muff that is so comfortable that you always want to wear it! Unique injection moulded inserts provide excellent attenuation and maximum space for the ears inside the cup. HPE can be equipped with different visors and is suitable for most noise situations.
- Patented spring design offers low pressure tension and a high level of comfort
- Three distinct wearing positions for ease of use
- Excellent grip makes it easy to adjust even when wearing gloves
- Weight: 218g
- SNR: 31 dB
Tested according to EN 352-3 at BIA, Germany (0121) SNR = 26 dB, H = 29 dB, M = 23 dB, L = 15 dB
Nylon Mesh Visor
Sordin Mesh Visors provide maximum ventilation in humid working conditions. Lightweight and durable great for outdoor applications such as brush clearing and trimming. Ideal combination with helmet mounted earmuffs.
Visors should be inspected frequently and replaced immediately if worn, scratched, or damaged in any way.