To all our loyal customers
Here at Honey Brothers over the last 18 months, we have had to adapt to the ever-changing global situation. We have worked hard to continue to grow and service our customers with as little disruption as possible. This has not been easy!
It is with this; we want to communicate to you all that for us to continue to provide you with the best service, we need to make changes to our current (creaking) system and move out of the dark ages and move into the 21st century with a new all singing and dancing ERP system. This is a long-overdue upgrade to Honey Brothers and will help us greatly improve and continue to deliver a high level of products and customer service to you and all our customers.
With that in mind, there will be a period of downtime from the 12th of January to the 17th January where we will not be able to take any orders except on our website as this is the transition date from old to new, then once we are back up and running it will be business as usual.
Key Date and information
- 11th January 11am last guarantee order for standard delivery
- 12th January 11am phone sales off
- 12th January 5pm Shop shuts
- 17th January 12 Noon shop and phone order restart and open
- Website taking orders over closed period but will not be processed until the 17th January
- 7th January Workshop Closed until 17th January
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued business and support over this crucial time of the much-needed upgrade.