The tirfor TU series is developed for daily heavy-duty applications under the most extreme circumstances. The tirfor TU hoist is a versatile and portable multi-purpose manual hoist for lifting, pulling and positioning device.
It can be used for lifting and pulling, but also for lowering, tensioning and securing loads in all directions.
One-man operation by using the telescopic control lever supplied as standard. Spare shear pins for overload protection are supplied as standard.
Proven quality for decades, brand name and market leader often copied never equalled
The tirfor TU range for daily heavy-duty applications under the most extreme conditions
- Lightweight and easily portable for use anywhere
- TU range EN13157 FULLY compliant
- Delivering safe and assured operation in any direction, either in a straight line or using diverter pulleys over an unlimited length
- Low-wear clamping jaws during demanding applications increasing the life of the wire rope
- Overload protection for safe and secure operation
- Fast and easy to install and use
- Working load can be increased by using sheave blocks
- Positioning loads with millimetre accuracy
- Secure release system
- Load capacity 1600 kg
- Full range of accessories are available sheave blocks, diverter pulleys, ground anchors and reelers
Cable Weight (20m)
Cable Breaking Strain
Machine Dims (L x H x W)
Handle Dims Open/Closed
660 x 330 x 140 mm
1190 – 680 mm