From the TIRFOR 500 Series comes the T-508
Compact, lightweight and easy to handle, TIRFOR T-500 units combine easy of handling and safety.
They are recommended for applications where portability is an important criteria.
They can be used to lift, pull and position loads over great distances depending on the wire rope length. They are suitable for use in numerous configurations and are the ideal solution for use in professional applications; they are operated by a simple lever Option: the load capacity of the Tirfor system can be increased by using sheave blocks.
Portable hoist to lift and pull loads, for utilisation in numerous configurations with long cable lengths
- Low weight quick installation
- No limitation in terms of cable length
- Manageable, light-weight, robust, powerful
- Increase load capacity with deflection sheaves
- Overload protection
- Precise load placement within millimetres
Cable Weight (20m)
Cable Breaking Strain
Machine Dims (L x H x W)
Handle Dims Open/Closed
420 x 250 x 59 mm
690- 400 mm