The Easy Balancer is developed to make balancing of a load easier and faster. After installation, both legs of the Easy Balancer can still be adjusted by pulling the middle of the rope (shorten), or by pulling the friction hitch (lengthen).
This makes it possible to adjust the angle between both legs and putting the centre of mass under the attachment point. After proper installation, the load will stay horizontally balanced when suspended and can be lowered gently.
Easy to install, easy to adjust, and light weight!
- Low extension under load
- Pre stretched
- (Big) Spider adjustment
- Special spliced and designed two legged friction cords
- With eye splice or tale
- Neatly finished tale ore spliced eye with information
- Suitable with, rigging rope with eye splice or Knot
- 10, 12 mm double braided Polyester rope, 10 and 15 meter rope
- Two legged friction cords, polyester, or vectran core, polyester/technora cover
- Neatly finished tale or splice with information
- With serial number
- CE Shizll Easy Balancer Small and Big Complies with all relevant provisions of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
Warning: This product should only be used by highly skilled riggers. The rigger must be very cautious, because the load will stay suspended. When misjudged, the load could swing towards the rigger or even upwards, with risk of serious injury and possibly death. Always connect both ends to you load and be aware that when you increase the angle between both legs, the maximal load will decline. See image below. The Easy Balancer is only intended for static rigging. Shock loading not allowed.
CE2006/42/EC. Tested on a class 1 universal testing machine.
All Shizll products are regularly tested during production for MBS in their application of use with new, dry and clean materials and connections. All tests are performed under dry, new and static conditions.