This Rigging Bag contains the minimum components to assemble a configured rigging system. Due to the mass variables involved in Rigging we do not show a WLL for this set. It is recommended that the purchaser holds an approved Tree Rigging & Dismantling Unit certification. It is also recommended that the purchaser has read and understood the HSE Rigging Research which is available from the HSE Website.
- 14mm Teufelberger Sirius Rigging Rope (MBL – 5200kg) x 60 metres
- 16mm Teufelberger Sirius Dead Eye Sling (Load – 877kg) x 1
- P500 Tree Runner (500kg Payload) x 1
- ISC 100kN Small Red Pulley x 1
- 80cm Kong Rigging Sling (Rated 35kN) x 1
- 120cm Kong Rigging Sling (Rated 35kN) x 1
- DMM Klettersteig Steel Locksafe Karabiner (3-way) x 2
- 44 Litre Silver Bull Rigging Bag x 1
Activities using this type of equipment are inherently dangerous. It is not possible to cover every eventuality relating to the use of this equipment. Purchasers and users of these products should seek professional training from a fully qualified and competent instructor prior to engaging in any activity (Approved Tree Rigging & Dismantling Unit recommended). If you are not able, or not in a position to assume this responsibility, do not use this product. The manufacturer its distributors and retailers do not accept any liability for its improper use.
It is your responsibility to ensure that all the components used are matched equally with their Working Load Limit (WLL) or Safety Factor (SF) or Safe Working Load (SWL). If you are unsure on a products individual specifications you should contact the manufacturer. You should never exceed the lowest rated section or component within a rigging system. When calculating any rigging system the strength of the anchor and attachment points must also be taken into account.